my footprint, my story, my life
About the author
As an Indie author, I have published The Same Moon, Trials of Life and Land of Hope, trilogy of a Modern "Journey To The West". If you enjoy reading, do pop over to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk; iBook for my books.
Currently I am writing my second trilogy "Journey to the East". Watch the space!
My Books on Amazon UK
- Follow Junyingkirk on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Welcome to Junying’s YouTube World
February 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- #Happiness is …
- #Patagonia: The Sky Is the Limit
- #Dreams Do Come True: #IguazuFalls and #Rainbows to End #2018
- Don’t Cry for Me #Argentina – I Cried for You!
- The #MoonFestival: Chinese Mid-Autumn Customs, Celebrations, Legends & Poetic Reflections 中秋快乐
- ’TIs Time with #Shakespeare at the Swan Theatre at Stratford Upon Avon
- #Beijing to #London: My First International Flight from the Great Wall to Great Britain
- #EnglishTranslation of Signs Around the World: Hilarious, Rude and Stupid.
- Revisiting #Madeira, a Tropical Garden Paradise
- It Takes Time to #Write a Thrilling ‘Journey to the East’
- Symphony of Four #Seasons: Ode to #Spring from the East to West
- The Return of the Native: #ChongqingUniversity and the Municipalities City Up the Yangzi River
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Books on Goodreads
Category Archives: Cuisine & Food
Madeira is not for a standard beach holiday, yet this Portuguese ‘Floating Garden in the Atlantic’ has plenty of attractions to offer: natural beauty with volcanic mountains and tropical flora and fauna, sunshine all year round – eternal spring, and … Continue reading
I love words and I enjoy writing, but sometimes they are redundant when a picture can tell us just as much, and often more. So today, I’ll try to be economic with words and let pictures speak for themselves. I … Continue reading