my footprint, my story, my life
About the author
As an Indie author, I have published The Same Moon, Trials of Life and Land of Hope, trilogy of a Modern "Journey To The West". If you enjoy reading, do pop over to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk; iBook for my books.
Currently I am writing my second trilogy "Journey to the East". Watch the space!
My Books on Amazon UK
- Follow Junyingkirk on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Welcome to Junying’s YouTube World
- Don’t Cry for Me #Argentina – I Cried for You!
- The #MoonFestival: Chinese Mid-Autumn Customs, Celebrations, Legends & Poetic Reflections 中秋快乐
- ’TIs Time with #Shakespeare at the Swan Theatre at Stratford Upon Avon
- #Beijing to #London: My First International Flight from the Great Wall to Great Britain
- #EnglishTranslation of Signs Around the World: Hilarious, Rude and Stupid.
- Revisiting #Madeira, a Tropical Garden Paradise
- It Takes Time to #Write a Thrilling ‘Journey to the East’
- Symphony of Four #Seasons: Ode to #Spring from the East to West
- The Return of the Native: #ChongqingUniversity and the Municipalities City Up the Yangzi River
- China’s Southern Gem in Full Spring Splendour #Nanjing #南京之春
- How Much #Choice Do We Have? #HigherEducation and Subject/University Picks for #ChineseStudents
- Traditional and Modern #ChineseNewYear Treats #年夜饭
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Books on Goodreads
Category Archives: authors
I witness bright Moonlight in front of my bed. I suspect it to be hoary frost on the floor. I watch the bright Moon, as I tilt back my head. I yearn, while stooping, for my homeland more. The poem … Continue reading →
Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, Creeps in this petty pace from day to day, To the last syllable of recorded time; And all our yesterdays have lighted fools The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle! (from Macbeth, spoken … Continue reading →
Exactly 30 years ago, I flew to the UK for the first time. I had absolutely no idea that three decades on I would still be here. It was not in the game plan, not that I had any … Continue reading →
A week ago, an ‘old’ friend came to visit with a new friend, and she told him about my book writing. He wanted to check out what I have written, so I showed him ‘Journey to the West’ paperbacks, three … Continue reading →
It seems such a long time ago when I was faced with the choice of going to University and picking a subject. Four decades later, I am looking back, with a view to share with and hopefully to inspire a … Continue reading →